Our team has developed and gathered all the best information for you regarding vaginal exercises in order to aid urinary control, weak pelvic floors, hemroids, childbirth recovery and sexual function.
The fun thing about the Vagina is that it is a muscle, the more attention you give it the stronger it gets. Our Yoni eggs are designed to fit each woman and tailored training system to help you achieve your desired pelvic goals.
Enjoy the easiest form health care exercise! Keep your pelvic floor muscles strong, tight and intact while enhancing your future sexual experiences, so kegel on love.
- Lie on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor at hip width distance.
- Inhale and squeeze while lifting your pelvic floor and hold for 10 seconds.
- Lower your hips and release your pelvic floor.
- Stand against a wall with your feet at hip distance.
- Inhale, squeeze your pelvic floor while bending your knees into a squat position and hold for 10 seconds.
- Rise back up to your standing position and release your pelvic floor.
- Stand, sit or lie with your knees slightly apart and slowly tighten your pelvic floor muscles starting with your anus muscles.
- Slowly tighten your vaginal muscles then squeeze both areas as tight as you can until you lift your pelvic floor.
- Hold for 10 seconds and release.
- Stand, sit or lie with your knees slightly apart and start to quickly tighten your pelvic floor muscles.
- Quickly squeeze and release your pelvic floor as tight as you can (3 seconds of squeezing and 2 seconds of release).
We strongly recommend to do this at least 3 times a week in sets of 3 times 10.